Today, more than ever, security ranks among the top priorities for all organizations. At the same time, the economy is in turmoil, and companies continue to slash spending. The resources needed to effectively manage security are often difficult to find.
As organizations elevate overall responsibility for security to the highest levels of the organization, often reporting directly to the company CEO or board of directors, the IT department must continue to play a starring role in the security coordination effort, and must “light the way” for the implementation of company-wide security architecture. We offer a broad array of security architecture and assessment services, which will be tailored to meet your unique requirements:
- NIST 800- and ISO 27001- standards based external security threat vulnerability, and risk assessment
- Disaster recovery capability planning/assessment
- Business continuity planning/assessment
- Secure mobile and wireless technology architecture planning
- HIPAA assessment, planning, and remediation review
- Security awareness promotion/education programs
- Technical Firewall, VPN, IDS, and antivirus management assessment
- General cyber-terrorism preparedness, implementation, and response strategy
Let UmmelGroup share best practices and proven methodologies for leading this coordination effort, and to weave “cyber”, physical and information security into a holistic, enterprise-wide architecture -- without breaking the budget.