Today’s turbulent business climate creates formidable challenges for CXO’s who increasingly must strive to deliver everything “faster, cheaper, and better”. Forward-thinking organizations are now reviewing their current portfolio management processes, which often lack the structure and discipline needed to consistently deliver successful projects, coordinate resources, and manage project lifecycles.
Enter the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO), the delivery mechanism for your formal strategic enterprise architecture initiative, and “dashboard” to monitor and manage your ever-evolving IT portfolio.
The ideal EPMO consistently and effectively delivers projects “on time, on budget, and on specification”, in step with business strategy, and is the most effective way to move a company from current state architecture to the desired future state. UmmelGroup is pleased to offer the following EPMO supplementation and assessment services:
- Fast track EPMO configuration, process, and staffing service
- Large (or complex) project “health check” assessment and treatment services
- Large (or complex) project IV&V and QA/QC services
- IT portfolio integration, strategy, and lifecycle analysis services
- Independent solution evaluation, vendor selection and negotiation services
- General project management “best practices” advisory and education services
Whether you’re just starting out, or have already established EPMO in place, our services, based on PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) “best practices” will help elevate your organization to the next level, and allow you to realize tangible benefits, immediately.