Enterprise architecture (EA) is a business-driven set of processes, principles, and beneficial standards that steer the engineering of an organization’s information systems and technology infrastructure. Without a formal EA program in place businesses risk overlooking key opportunities to realize the full potential of their information technology investments.
UmmelGroup offers services to help you quickly initiate a new EA program, in-house, through our “fast track” program or to elevate an established EA program to new levels of effectiveness and success.
- Fast-track enterprise architecture program initiation and mentoring services
- Business Architecture discovery
- Information/Data Architecture - including Geospatial/GPS/GIS
- Application Architecture
- Technology Architecture
- Business/IT strategy alignment assessment
- Enterprise Architecture capability/maturity planning and assessment
- IT strategies for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and governance
- IT strategies for HIPAA compliance and governance
- Outsourcing/rightsourcing assessment
- IT investment quality and effectiveness review
- ERP, CRM, B2B, B2C, e-commerce, e-marketing, architecture review
UmmelGroup subscribes to EA principles and methodologies promoted by industry leading organizations such as Cutter Consortium, and government best practices including FEAF and Zachman Framework.